There is a myth going around that it’s really hard to create a product nowadays and become the top authority in your niche. I must disagree. I do not deny that you still have to choose a niche that is not so competitive, but overall you should be able to become the top authority of your market niche.
I see that working in 2013 and I don’t see that going away anytime soon. Keep in mind that there is still hard work involved and there is nothing going to happen if you do mediocre job.
Here are the steps:
1. Find a similar(not exactly the same as you) authority figure in your market niche you are trying to become. You can also find a partner who you would complement with your product.
First see how you can help them. Make a free video for them or a free PDF report. In the video tell them that if they would want to find out more information they can visit your site. But don’t overdo it because the videos you give away to your business partner should benefit him or her as well.
Find only the best people in the industry (you can do it right on Google) and contact them. Usually they will consider you if you are trying to help them.
2. In the videos communicate with your prospects and pull them into your website with your irresistible special offer.
3. Once the prospects get to your site you need to sign them up to your list and work on the relationship between you and your potential customer.
4. Communicate, communicate, communicate. Don’t let your list go stale!
5. And now that you established the relationship with your customers you can sell them something.
If you would like to learn more about writing headlines go to http://www.writegreatads.com and sign up for my newsletter.