Want to know more about internet marketing? Are you involved in the online marketing business? If you are then you have got to learn how to write effective ad copy. If you can put two sentences together, you still have hope. For sure, you can learn to write effective ad copy. Best advice – People don’t care what you are selling, they care if you can solve their problem, or meet a need. Talk about what they want to buy, not what you want to sell.
1. Be prepared to publish a list of famous and respected customers who have bought from you on your a copy. People are more likely to think that if these people bought from you, they should also trust your business and purchase your products. Make sure to get their permission first. Local personalities and celebrities count!
2. Show before and after photos for your products on your web page copy. Show the problem picture and then beside it, show the picture of the resolution to the problem when they use your product.
3. Get more testimonials! Hold a contest – the top five people with the best testimony get their product order for free. This is a great way to increse your sales!
4. Whenever you offer free bonuses in your ad copy, also list the dollar value beside each bonus. People will feel they’re getting a good deal and it will increase the value of your product. Keep it honest. The good feelings and excitement of the bonus will turn to cynicism and distrust if your customer feels the value of the bonus was inflated just to get the sale. Would the bonus truly excite you?
5. Be sure to ask your potential customers plenty of yes and no questions in your ad copy. The questions should remind them of their problem and make them think about what will happen if they don’t purchase your product.
As always continue to test, test and test. Keep making adjustments until you are getting the result you want. You can write the cleverest copy, but if you ain’t getting the action, the copy is a waste of time. You’ll be surprised at how the simplest changes can sometimes increase results significantly.
If you would like to learn more about writing headlines go to http://www.writegreatads.com and sign up for my newsletter.